Go Sail Partners LLC
Terms and conditions
DBA Go Sail Flathead Lake Montana
Go Sail Partners, LLC Terms and Conditions.
1. Your agreement/contract with Go Sail Partners, LLC
2. Changes to your course
6. Refund Policy
7. Legal Obligations
8. Personal Legal documents
9. Vessel details
10.Acts of nature
11.Conduct aboard school vessels
13.Passing or failing courses
1. Your agreement/contract with Go Sail Partners, LLC Your agreement/contract is with Go Sail Partners, LLC. The following Terms and Conditions will be incorporated into every agreement between you and Go Sail Partners, LLC. By making a payment you will be accepting the Terms & Conditions for all members of your party and you are therefore advised to read them carefully. The booking will become binding when your first payment is received by Go Sail Partners, LLC.
2. Changes to your course No changes will be allowed within 30 days to the agreement either date and/or type of a class booking once confirmed. The class booking will be nonrefundable 30 days before the class booking. You will be billed additional fess if more certifications are desired during the trip.
3. Cancellations You may cancel your course at any time subject to the following penalties: Any cancellations more than 60 days prior to this agreement/ contract has been committed to 10% of the payment collected plus the cost of textbooks, logbook, and shipping, if shipped. Between 60 and 30 days before your course: 50% of the total course fee collected plus the cost of textbooks, logbook, and shipping, if shipped. Less than 30 days before your course: The total payment collected. Cancellations must be notified to us in writing by post or email. The penalties will be calculated from the date we receive your cancellation. We may need to cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances or natural events outside the control of Go Sail Partners, LLC including but not limited to hurricanes and hurricane affected areas. No refunds will be issued but an alternative date will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel a course at any time without reason. If we cancel without reason, we shall return all collected payments paid by you.
4. Deposits A deposit of at least 50% of the total payment will be due at the time of commitment to secure your booking.
5. Payment Final payments will be collected 30 days prior to departure date specified. Go Sail Partners, LLC will process the fee 30 days if credit card was used, prior to the confirmed start date, as specified in the credit card authorization form or online. If payment was made with bank transfer, and the final payment has not been made within 30 days, Cancellation policy will go into effect.
6. Refund Policy We recommend travel insurance, in all cases, any interrupted or shortened charter, any service not used by Student/ guest/charter, for any reason, is not refundable. A number of companies provide travel insurance, including some credit card companies. We are not affiliated with any of them, but one option is available here. https://www.worldnomads.com
7. Legal Obligations You are solely responsible for complying with all laws, regulations, orders, demands and requirements of the departure location. We shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to you in connection with obtaining necessary documents or complying with such laws, regulations, orders, demands, requirements or instructions, whether given orally or in writing or otherwise, or for the consequences to you resulting from your failure to obtain such documents or to comply with such laws, regulations, orders, demands, requirements or instructions. You should note in particular that no-one whose details are not registered on the crew list may be carried aboard. Please note also that you may not remove any items or antiquities from land, beach, or the seabed.
8. Legal Personal Documents You are responsible for obtaining and must possess and have available for presentation as required all entry and exit, health and other documents required by laws, regulations, order, demands or requirements of the place where the course takes place at the departure location. We reserve the right to refuse to provide a course to anyone who has not complied with, or whose documents do not appear to comply with, such applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands or requirements.
9. Vessel details Go Sail Partners, LLC may alter the boat used for the class/charter to ensure the safety of yourself, other crew members and other water users. Boats booked with a specific charter company or specific owner will be under the terms and conditions of the charter agreement with that company.
10. Acts of God, weather and forces of nature. Weather happens. We will try to work with you; however, if weather conditions are the reason for postponement then an alternative date(s)/location(s) will be offered, where possible. An alternative date must be accepted within three months from the original date. We do not provide a refund where weather is the reason for postponement. Any reasonable increase in cost due to seasonal variations or change in sailing selection will be met by you. We recommend travel insurance, in all cases, any interrupted or shortened charter, any service not used by Student/ guest/charter, for any reason, is not refundable. A number of companies provide travel insurance, including some credit card companies. We are not affiliated with any of them, but one option is available here. https://www.worldnomads.com
11. Conduct aboard vessels You will be removed from the vessel or measures will be taken at our discretion to prevent such conduct, if your conduct aboard the vessel is to endanger the vessel or any person or property on board or behave in a disorderly manner or in a manner to which other clients may reasonably object. You may be prosecuted by local authorities for offences committed on board the vessel or ashore. You agree to abide by the orders of the Captain/Instructor in command of the vessel at all times. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate, without further notice, the sailing arrangements of any student/ guest/ charter who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the Captain contracted by Go Sail Partners, LLC. You accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and any members of your party onboard the vessel or ashore, or whose behavior is likely to cause distress or danger to anyone. Go Sail Partners, LLC shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you.
12. Photography Go Sail Partners, LLC Captain/ instructors and may take photographs for use in publicity material. If you have any objection to your image being used for this purpose, please inform Go Sail Partners, LLC or the photographer.
13. Passing or failing courses ASA certifications for each level of completion is a two-part assessment of skills and exam. All certifications are authorized by the Captain/ instructor who is instructing the class. Passing scores for the exam is 80/100 and skills is 100/100. You may always ask for more clarification on any skill or knowledge section and retake the assessment at during the class. If you are unable to complete each level of the assessment, you will not be certified for the next level. No refunds will be given for levels not completed, however if the uncompleted assessments are conducted during subsequent classes during a different time they will be granted without fees.
14. Complaints We sincerely hope you will not have a cause for complain. Should you have a complaint about any aspect of our course or service, please make it known to your Instructor at the time. Any complaint will be taken very seriously. If you are still dissatisfied, please let us know in writing on the Feedback Form that you will be given at the end of the course. We take the quality of our service seriously and will do what we can to remedy the situation. If you have something on your mind now, please call Captain Genevieve Evans +1 (406) 207-2408. Thanks!
15. Insurance You are responsible for ensuring that you have travel insurance, which will cover any luggage, medical expenses, and repatriation if necessary, and that this insurance covers you while sailing. Several companies provide travel insurance, including some credit card companies. We are not affiliated with any of them, but one option is available here. . Disclaimer Go Sail Partners, LLC shall not be held liable for death, personal injury, loss or damage to property howsoever arising and therefore by signing the booking confirmation form, you hereby release, to the full extent permitted by state, law and equity, Go Sail Partners, LLC, its employees and agents from all actual and contingent liability in respect of such personal injury, death, loss or damage. Go Sail Partners, LLC reserves the right to interpret the terms and conditions as it sees fit, and to amend them at its discretion.
Thank you for supporting Montana small business!
Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Captain Genevieve Evans
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.